We are hiring!
Job Title: IT Technical Engineer
Location: North West Lancashire and South Lakes
Organisation: Ed-IT Solutions (UK) LTD
Overview of the role:
Working as part of an ever expanding Company, the successful applicant will be providing IT maintenance & technical support to Primary Schools around the North West.
The successful applicant will be providing 1st and 2nd line support to his/her contracted Schools and will be the face of the company in these Schools.
• To provide IT Technical Support to School Networks.
• Installation, configuration & maintenance of School IT resources including:-
Desktops, Laptops, iPads, Servers, (Both windows and OSX operating systems) Software and Peripherals.
Open to IT Technicians working both within education or industry. However educational experience is desirable.
Your own transport will be required (mileage expenses will be paid) to allow movement from one school to another within the working day.
This is a full time position. Holidays are 20 days + Bank Holidays and Company shut down between Christmas & New Year
This is a Permanent Full Time Vacancy for the right applicant, following a 6 month probationary period.
• Good academic qualifications relevant to the post.
• Evidence of further study preferably with a higher qualification.
• Appropriate qualifications relevant to the post.
• Well developed oral & written communication & presentation skills
• Have a current knowledge of Child Protection, Safeguarding procedures. (training provided)
Essential: The successful applicant will be required to hold an Enhanced CRB Disclosure.
How to Apply:
Applications should be made in writing, including an up to date CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give an overview of the relevant experience gained.
You will be notified whether you have been successful in getting to an interview.
£17,000 – £23,500 + Expenses
Further information on the post:
Can be obtained from Adam Greenhow 01524 771 950.
Ed-IT Solutions (UK) LTD Unit 1 & 2, Willow Mill, Fell View Caton Lancaster. LA2 9RA
Tel: +44 (0)1524 771 950
web: http://www.ed-itsolutions.com e-mail: email@example.com